Amenities, Views, Location!
Ocean Palms is located on A1A between Hollywood Blvd. and Hallandale Beach Blvd. on the ocean side. This beautiful majestic tower with modern, artistic design has more than 240 feet of beachfront and lush tropical landscaping. Building amenities include:
- A beautifully designed, luxurious pool facility with surrounding sundeck and outdoor whirlpool spa all overlooking the Atlantic Ocean Poolside towel service
- Magnificent two story spa facility with state of the art fitness machines, sauna and massage room
- Tennis court
- Half court basketball
- Media Room
- Billiard Room
- Elegant meeting & entertainment room with kitchen facility and outside terrace for private or association activities
- 24 hour security with closed circuit television system and proximity controlled security access
- 24 hour valet parking, no charge for guests
- Air conditioned resident storage
There are only seven units per floor and all elevators are private. Unit sizes start at 1733 sf “under air”, and go up to 3466 sf. Each model has a different floor plan and its own unique oversized balcony with fabulous views of the Atlantic Ocean and intra coastal waterway. The individual units have anywhere from two bedrooms and 2.5 baths to four bedrooms and 4.5 baths. Each unit has floor to ceiling windows to enjoy the views.Each residence features:
- Grand entry foyer
- Private elevator and vestibule
- Quality built Snaidero Italian cabinetry
- Thermador cook top and oven
- Sub-Zero stainless steel refrigerator
- Granite countertops
- Elegantly appointed master bath w/designer fixtures
- Luxury Jacuzzi w/marble surround
- Oversized walk-in closets
- Floor to ceiling impact glass
The building was completed in 2006. Ocean Palms is one of the five new luxury buildings on a one mile stretch of the beach. The others include Trump Towers, The Diplomat Residences, The Beach Club, Ocean Marine Yacht Club. All are state of the art luxury buildings with every imaginable amenity.
The area is minutes from Downtown Hollywood with its shops, cafes, cultural center and night life. Just 10 minutes away is the Fort Lauderdale airport. Nearby Hard Rock Casino, Gulfstream Racing and Casino, The Diplomat Golf and Country Club, Miami Beach, many shopping malls and sports arenas make this a great place to live or vacation.
Original prices for these units were $700,000 to $1,700,000 depending on location and view. At this time, there are units selling for $600,000 to over one million. Ocean Palms Condominiums have kept their value and the building is financially strong. This “Boutique” condominium is not to be missed!
Cindy Spoerr is currently marketing the following unit in this building: