Larry the Cable Guy’s Masculine Home
World-famous comedian, Larry the Cable Guy’s rustic 6,000 square foot Man Cave has just been listed for $1,550,000. This “Git-R-Done” home is private, secluded and listed with Donna Evans, sales associate at Coldwell Banker Residential Real Estate’s Winter Park office. This 4 bedroom 4 bath home is a masculine reprieve from the outside world with features like:
- A stocked fishing pond
- A detached gym
- A building that resembles an old service station
- A pool and outside entertainment area with a sunning beach, waterfall, grotto,spa with a pop-up television, fire pit and outdoor movie theatre
- A 3-car garage with a second-floor bonus area for guests
- An indoor game and media room
- A serene wooded lot with live oak, cedar and palm trees surrounded by state conservation land
Check out the article on the Man Cave from Orlando Sentinel.
What features do you think every man cave should have?